Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We Made It !!!

Hey everyone, we are here! We arrived last Monday, and were so nervous to see our new home (had only seen internet photos of the house). But, God had our backs b/c the house is great! As we were driving into the drive way we held our breath....huge daisies and the largest most beautiful hydrangea plant with big blue/purple flowers. I cant wait to send pictures! I'm having some computer trouble and couldn't get any new pictures from my camera to my computer...:(
Anyway....thank you so much for all your prayers, I will post more soon...miss you!!!
Kirsten

2 comments:

jennifer... said...

You're back!!!  It feels like you've been circling the moon, for heaven's sake.  I'm so glad you're pleased with your house!  I can't wait to see pictures of it.  You have such an adventure ahead of you -- please keep us regularly posted.

liesel said...

Missing YOU! Can't wait to see pics!