Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Annie-Grace!



Annie-Grace was officially seven years old on August 8th. We had a small family party w/ her cousins and Aunt Debbie. The highlight was the "pee-yata" that she wanted really bad. I love that she still loves to wear dress-up clothes...even when they're ripped and shredded. I also love that she still mis-pronounces words and I have to admit its fun that she is way more "girlie" than me. She asked me today in a derogatory and dramatic tone, "Mom, why do you always like to wear pants and jeans?" (she is unaware that the reason is our old dress code @ O.R.U.) Should I be offended of my daughters opinion of my clothing attire? I just smile b/c she would wear a very pink flowered dress everyday if she could, and I would probably wear jeans everyday if I could. Oh I forgot, I already do!

2 comments:

jennifer... said...

Happy Birthday to both of your girls!  If I had a girl I would hope for the dress-up kind too.  By the way, you gave me a good laugh envisioning you in the Wal Mart scene.  My weakness is splurging at Big Cedar Lodge, which we are going to do this weekend!

liesel said...

Oh, Kirsten, that is so cute! I just love her.