Friday, August 8, 2008

It's Home


Ok, here it is! I wish all of you were here...its really hard to give you the full scope of how blessed we feel in this house. It is 10 years old, but we really love the "not so newness" of it. Its really hard to see the house from the curb, b/c it's very hidden by trees and landscape. This is our drive way, there is a garage right beside the van...that leads into the downstairs, or you can go around to the back, and enter through Dan's office. There is a small court yard type area, and then steps that lead up to my back porch. The main floor is actually the upstairs, b/c it was built on a slight hill. Understand?
I LOVE this Hydrangea plant. It is absolutely huge and when we first drove up, I nearly teared up b/c I've always wanted one. Of course, my favorite color...blue'ish purple. This is the family room, that looks out to the back porch...
Wish you could all come over for dinner....its only about 2,000 miles?!?
Hugs to all.

No comments: