Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Fall Ya'all


It's been a beautiful Fall....I even managed to pick up some giant leaves to show you because they were monstrous and I have never seen leaves this big. They reminded me of the actor from Pride & Prejudice....Donald Sutherland, remember him in the scene where Lizzy is asking to marry Mr. Darcy and Keira Knightly is leaning over her father (Donald Sutherland)....the camera zooms out and all I can think of is wow, he has a HUGE head compared to tiny Keira Knightly. Anyway....these leaves were bigger than Donald Sutherland's huge noggin and I wish I could of shown you, but they dried up before I could get a picture:(
So, yes, bad blogger b/c I have been crazy busy at the ending of my orientation and have all my validation testing Dec. 3rd....gosh I've been nervous about these b/c it's like taking 5 oral tests and 4 little written tests and ....anyway, I have not had a lot of time to do fun things like blogging:)
Miss you all!!!

2 comments:

liesel said...

I'll have to rent the movie just to get a look at this big head. Please call me soon! I never know when you're not working or sleeping! I'm missing you terribly. Too bad none of us "do phone" very well.

jennifer... said...

I will never look at 'ol Don the same.  Wish I could leaf hunt with you!  Everything is long gone now here.  I think of you all the time and always wonder (like Charissa) if you might be sleeping or working.  Hmm...maybe you'll get a call tomorrow...By the way, did you know I tagged you again?