Friday, May 29, 2009

New Pooch


While Annie-Grace and I were @ girl scout camp, Daniel and the boys went somewhere 1 1/2 hr east of us to a rescue Mastiff adoption center. Sooooo...meet Boo (was Bukah), but b/c this is Dan's dog, he wants to call him Boo. He is big, he is 8 months old, he is already 86lb, and will probablly gain another 50lb. So, these are my thoughts....the words and phrases mulling around in my mind when thinking about our new addition.
1. He has a face only a mother could love....ok, I'm a mother
2. Happy Fathers Day
3. Wow, what did I get myself into!
4. Our back yard is becoming a land mine of poop
5. There are many more...some are not very Christian. But, I have to say, he's growing on me.

5 comments:

Charissa said...

Oh Kirsten!!! He is adorable! Hide your shoes.

jennifer... said...

Wow - 2 posts in 2 days!!! What a treat! It's so funny how many friends in the last few days have had 'dog' posts. I'm about to have one of my own and you'll see why.....I think we've all been watching "Marley & Me".

Danny said...

Weren't your comments also in your marriage vows to me? I remember you saying the same thing then.

Your Dad said...

What I don't understand is the itch that needed scratching? Cute dog though.....

Courtney said...

He looks like an ice cream sundae with all of the caramel and chocolate swirled together! Sorry about your chicken, but I bet he thought you did a fantastic job seasoning it!!