Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer Birthday Mania!



Its still amazing to me that Dan & I have four kids w/ their birthdays all with in 6 weeks of each other. Annie-Grace is 9, Lucy 11, Wilson 13, and Noah turned 15 this year. Their birthdays were a blast. Lucy got a bike, which she loves and has been riding everywhere- even on my training runs. Annie-Grace got new shoes, clothes and earrings. Wilson, an new phone and Noah a guitar. The boys also received baseball gloves. Just a quick THANKS to grandma and grandpa Wilson for all the great birthday clothes and gift cards. Aunt Courtney & Uncle Kory, the girls loved, loved their bracelets. And thanks to Pa-Paw for Noah's guitar- great gifts and thank you so much!!!

Time is flying by, they are all growing so fast. I have to brag and say they are amazing kids. Lucy spent many summer mornings selling lemonaide to golfers, Wilson did yard work, washed cars to earn all his money for Young Life camp. Noah walks dogs for extra money. So proud of all of them. Dan and I are some blessed parents.

4 comments:

Courtney Wilson said...

Miss them (and you all) so much! You and Dan should give yourselves more credit! They didn't raise themselves, you know!

Charissa said...

That picture of Annie Grace makes me downright sad. She has no more baby teeth in front.

Robin said...

I'm so glad you're back!! I check back about once every week or two to look for new posts. It's so hard to believe that your kids are that big. I remember when Noah was born and visiting you after my shift at St. John. They are all such cute kids.

jennifer... said...

Yes, you are SO blessed! But I remain in serious denial that they are as big and old as they are. The part I'll just be down-right bratty about, though, is that is all happening so far away. I MISS YOU!!!