Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bloedel Reserve




There is this place on the Island that is so amazingly beautiful. It is a 150 acre nature preserve and garden. It has a lovely 2 mile walk through a Japanese garden, Moss garden and water pools etc. I cant wait to see it in the fall, its supposed to be gorgeous.
So, just trying to entice any visitors.....The place gives a whole new meaning to the color green!!!!
Hope "ya'll" are settling into fall, school, and sports schedules. Dan is in school full time this semester, Im still training for a marathon and the kids....well the kids are great. Some are taking a break from activities and just playing:)
Blessings to all of you! We miss ya!

3 comments:

Charissa said...

Wow! Looks heavenly!

Unknown said...

Hi Kirsten - thanks so much for your great post about the Bloedel Reserve! My name is Ed Moydell and I'm the Executive Director of the Reserve... I just wanted to thank you for coming with your family and welcome you to the area. My wife, Erin, and I are both from Oklahoma as well (Tulsa, to be exact), and we miss our family and friends as well. Hope to see you back again with your family and friends. Ed

jennifer... said...

Do you also speak Elvish?? That looks like something out of 'Lord of the Rings'! It's beautiful and, yes, evermore enticing.

Gotta say, if and when we visit, I have to meet Ed...:)