Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Backtracking November 2010


Im still here!!! I've been in a blogging "funk" lately, but am determined to find my way back. I can't believe its been since last October since I wrote. Between extra work stuff and training for the marathon, I ran out of steam in many areas. So here is my measly attempt @ catching up.


Noah made a apple pie this year for Thanksgiving....amazing how he can't remember where shoes are, clothes, clean his room, but when it comes to food, his brain is suddenly clear. I've never even made an apple pie! It was delicious. Way to go Noah!


Daniel turned 44 this year. He is officially in school full time. We are determined to finish sooner than later- God willing. He's doing amazing, & is finally getting recognition for his amazing mind. He also plays Mr. Mom on his off days. I don't know any other guy who has gotten more of a taste of what its like to play this difficult roll. BTW most know this but the beard is for playing St. Nick @ some Christmas parties in December...the kids love him!

And, completely out of order...is Halloween. Im sad to say this is the first Halloween we were not all together. My older kids went in different directions w/ their friends and I didn't get any pictures of them. Only my sweet angel Annie-Grace.







1 comment:

Charissa said...

I miss you...ALL of you!!