Thursday, January 27, 2011

Backtracking Part III



New Year new template....finally, in all my computer expertise, changed the blogs backdrop. Hope you likes:)
Daniel had his second year of dressing up as 'ol St. Nick. His hair is much longer this year, and it called for more hair paint. Here he is w/ Andru, Madrid, and Bernice (his sister Debra's kids). They live here too, as most of you know. We wish we could see them more- life just gets busy.
Daniel and I had a night out for our 16th year wedding anniversary. We love sushi, and tried a new place in Seattle, it was yummy!
Finally, the last pictures are of Christmas family breakfast we had together. Lovely to have "L" back from Iraq, safe and sound. He's back after his 3rd tour over seas.
Hugs to all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I think Im fairly caught up on our happenings!!!

2 comments:

jennifer... said...

Wow, so you do still exist out there! I'm so glad to see you again! I confess, I stopped checking after awhile -- but held out great hope that you would return. Thanks for catching up.;)

I'm beyond impressed that you ran a marathon. That's amazing. You might as well have walked on the moon. And you still look so beautiful after 16 years of marriage! Love the hat...

Teresa said...

Hi Kirsten!
Thanks for popping over to BLooming on Bainbridge!
You are too sweet!
Delighted you are ENJOYING the blog!
I enjoy YOU too!
I find the Parkay butter spray at Walmart!
But at least 3 bottles when I go!
Happy Day!
LEt me know if you find it!
xo