Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!



So, we made it to the last birthday of the summer! Noah's birthday was the 6th of Sept. (sorry, a little late to post). Kory was in town, so that made it extra special....Noah watches all summer long as his siblings get gifts and celebrate....so he has learned patience in this area, and does well knowing his turn is coming around the corner:)
WOW! I officially have a teenager! Noah is thirteen now....hard to believe thirteen years ago I became a mom for the first time. He was a great first baby....and is turning out to be a great first teenager. We are proud of how responsible he is and hard working in school and w/ family responsibilities. Out of all my children, I find many personality similarities to Noah. He likes structure, and knowing what's coming ahead. Only good surprises please and acclimates to change w/ caution. He can be quiet and an introvert until he feels safe to assert himself. We love you, Noah, blessings through your teenage years!!!!

1 comment:

jennifer... said...

Yes, I see the similarities in you and Noah.  And I love you for those qualities!  Funny you didn't liken yourself to the child that sings to your friends about 'Style & Freedom'.                        By the way, I LOVE your solution to my winter blahs....Charissa???