Monday, September 15, 2008

It's been too long

Sorry everyone.....my computer has been w/ the mac genius all week, and I've had very little time to go down stairs (husbands computer) and do computer stuff. There were 32 unread e-mails last night when I finally checked!
So I started work last Monday....and I officially become a "bike commuter" on Wednesday. I am all "teched" out w/ bike gear and will have Dan take a picture soon as I'm up and running on my computer. All I have to say is bike shorts are not flattering for women! Miss everyone....my life is changing so much these days....Hugs to all.

1 comment:

jennifer... said...

I have missed you, as a matter of fact - glad to hear an update from you.  Can't wait to see the biker shorts!  Are you riding your bike to work?!?Hey, check out my blog again real quick.