Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged some time ago by my friend Jennifer to blog about the 4th picture in my roll of pictures. Well, I honestly don't have a 4th picture b/c I'm constantly rearranging pictures, adding and deleting, so....this would be very difficult to find the real 4th picture, sorry Jen:(
So, I picked a meaningful picture.
I actually really love this picture of my mother n law. This was the last summer she was with us. The day was Annie-Grace's 4th birthday, and Ruth Anne had bought her a wedding dress (dress-up outfit) . She is showing her how to do the wedding march, walking around the kitchen, singing dum, dum to dum..... Annie-Grace is thrilled and following her every move, and me, I'm thinking .... wow.....approximately 20 years from now, this picture will mean so much.
Sadly, she went to be with her Lord that October....and we still really miss her, especially around Christmas.

2 comments:

liesel said...

Oh my gosh. What a precious memory.

jennifer... said...

Oh I'm so glad you chose that picture!  That is PRECIOUS and I'm sure it will continue to mean more as time goes on.  I searched and found, by the way, your hidden comment and I laughed at poor Leisel trying to figure what that was all about!  You're so funny!