Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland


So, apparently it rarely snows like this here, but we are having the biggest snow storm in the last 18 years. It's beautiful, and the sledding has been great. However, because it's so hilly lots of places are closed and when I walked from the hospital to the ferry last Friday (from my three day mini work vacation; the hospital put me up in their Inn to ensure my shift coverage), there was not even a coffee shop open in Seattle at 8:30 in the morning. It's crazy!
So, the boys discovered a fun game jumping in and out of the hot tub. They would roll around in the snow, and then warm up in the jacuzzi. I managed to get my feet in the snow and that was it. My pictures of their weird fun didn't come out- sorry. I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas time....we miss all of you, Blessings!!!!!

1 comment:

liesel said...

Boys can be so weird like that. Love it!