Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Remember when????


I know it's coming...spring is got to be just around the corner. I'm ready. I'm ready for sunshine, and flowers and blue sky....aahh. This is a picture from behind our house. I know some wanted more pictures of what it looks like. It's hard to tell but, the window you see is my kitchen window and its built on a hill so, below the deck is another window which is the boys room. (down stairs basement area) I'll try to get more pictures of the inside post a cleaning day:)
Three nights of work start tonight...have a good rest of the week!! and, oh, Happy Valentine's Day if I'm too sleepy to post.

3 comments:

jennifer... said...

Thanks for calling the other day!  It made my day just to hear your voice.  It's a long story about the 'bad day' incident.  Unfortunately it's every time I show up to teach -- all thanks to my manager.  How bad can that get?  You would be amazed...Happy Valentine's to you too!!

Anonymous said...

Your hubby suggests having more lovin time with him to help your heart rate and be even more "refreshed!"

Laurie said...

Just gorgeous, mam! We'll be right over...and you can come over here anytime ;)! We have a big porch and a porch swing! You're ACLS pics are making me miss working! My mind is jello, I'm serious! Going to go see Jen's bad day, now...