Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stumped

So, wow it's been a while for me to post. I find that when I don't have current pictures I tend to not blog as much. Anyway, I've tried to think of what's new and exciting these days...but it seems my life is filled w/ work, being a taxi service for my kids and an occasional run. I do enjoy reading all your blogs however. We may have some fun news coming soon....but I'm still waiting to hear of a potential wedding date for my brother and his girl. So, I want to squeal w/ delight, but don't have full permission yet. So, all I can say is I miss you all. Memories of coffee dates, play dates, running dates, and week-end away dates are precious, and I'm not giving up that more are to come:)

2 comments:

liesel said...

That was quite a teaser, Kirsten.

jennifer... said...

Ooh, I fit into the weekend away category, right?  Pick me, pick me!  I know what you mean about not blogging because you have no pictures.  That's one reason I'm thankful for blogging now - it makes me actually remember to TAKE a picture.  I missed alot before, sadly.  Well, I look forward to hearing more details about your brother soon.  Don't take too long for the next post!