Monday, August 24, 2009

August 18th!



Well, the birthday summer mania continues in our household. Number three in line is my sweet Wilson. This is an amazing boy who I can't believe is in his last year of "boyhood". He STILL, loves to hug on me, and tell me he loves me everyday, and it makes me sad that I can't carry him, pick him up, and have him sit on my lap like he used to when he was little. He is growing....and we discovered the other day that his foot is now officially my size. (I have big feet so this is quite an accomplishment!) I love you Wilson! and...I'll get working on that baby album:)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

What were his food requests?

Charissa said...

Aw, I love that boy. Happy Birthday Wilson.

jennifer... said...

That's encouraging to those of us who hope our 'big boys' will still like all the lovin' they did when they were little.....(sigh)