Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Launching



To launch kids into high school, Woodward middle school has a huge 8th grade banquet, with dancing, games, dinner and big fun. Its an almost formal event.
What I can't believe, is that I will have a high school kid in the fall. Its amazing to me how Noah has grown up, and continuing to grow up into man hood. His voice has changed and he has hair on his legs! He makes money dog walking and baby sitting. He recently went on a gofer hunting trip w/ my dad, brother and some of my cousins in Montana. He has much to learn, as we seem to be confronted with daily, however, he is a good young man, and a pleasure to be his mom:)

2 comments:

Courtney Wilson said...

Does he have a girlfriend yet?

jennifer... said...

Did you just say high school??? I remember when you told us you were pregnant with him...

It's sad and joyful at the same time, huh?